We’ve designed our document preparation process to reflect – as near as possible – what happens when you visit an actual law office.
- Rainbow Law creates your documents using the specific laws in your state and the information you submit on your questionnaire.
- Once we are finished making your documents, we’ll send first drafts to you to read over and check for spelling errors and so on.
- Next we’ll schedule a phone or video conference to go over your documents with you.
- During that conference, we’ll explain each document to you (in plain English) so you’ll understand how each of them functions to protect and empower you and your loved ones.
- At that time we’ll also answer any questions you have and make revisions to your documents as needed.
- If changes are made to your documents, we’ll resend the revised drafts for a second review.
- Once you are satisfied that your documents reflect your wishes, we’ll send them to you by email or snail mail.
- You can either print your documents or, for a small shipping & handling fee, we’ll print and ship your package with your documents organized in a binder separated by tabs.
- Whichever option you choose, you’ll get detailed instructions for signing, funding (for trust packages only), distributing, filing, recording, sharing and storing your documents.
- We’ll stay in touch during and after you sign your documents to answer your questions and keep you up-to-date on legal issues that may affect you.
If you are ready to begin, click on a button below that corresponds with the package you need. If you are not sure which package you need to protect your loved ones, click here to take our short survey.
If you need more information about our packages, click here.
Don’t forget to tell your friends that Rainbow Law makes free & affordable wills, deeds, trusts, advance directives, agreements and other legal documents designed to protect the rights and relationships of LGBT couples, parents and single people! Oh yes, and we also make ’em for straight individuals and families too!
If you appreciate our service to the community, please make a donation to support us.
REMEMBER to use the black and yellow Amazon search box on the right-side menu when you shop online. Thank you!