How We Make Your Documents
Here's how our gay legal document preparation service works:you can order a legal document package by clicking on the link for a will, trust or other document in the "Our Services" menu on the right side of this page
- You submit your order using our online, secure questionnaire
- We input your information into state specific legal documents we designed for gay and lesbian relationships
- We send 1st drafts of your legal forms by email
- You spend a few days looking over your 1st drafts
- You contact us to schedule a phone conference to go over revisions and questions, if any
- Once you tell us you are ready for your final package, we will process your legal documents (i.e. format, print, collate, and package) and mail them to you by snail or email.
If you have any questions about gay legal documents, our legal form preparation service, our review and revision process or any other issue, please send us an email or call 304-796-4045.